News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 13 Pro review: High-quality smartphone with Leica cameras, but also two major downsides

Started by Redaktion, February 15, 2023, 12:37:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Xiaomi 13 Pro comes in a elegant ceramic case and uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. In addition to a very bright LTPO display and strong hardware, Xiaomi's current flagship smartphone once again leaves our editorial team with some unanswered questions...  

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-13-Pro-review-High-quality-smartphone-with-Leica-cameras-but-also-two-major-downsides.694385.0.html

tjed

I would greatly appreciate your advice on which of these two would be better for the eyes whether the Xiaomi 13 with DC Dimming or the Xiaomi 13 Pro with 1920hz pwm but only up to 59% brightness. Normally I would take the Xiaomi 13 Pro because of the bigger screen, but if the vanilla 13 is better for the eyes then I will probably take the Xiaomi 13

Alex G

eSIM is supported!

I am using eSIM for my second SIM and the official Xiaomi 13 Pro product page says it too!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview