News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra gets a new discount for Mobvoi's Valentine's Day 2023 sale

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2023, 18:24:41

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Mobvoi is making an effort to romance potential smartwatch buyers with up to 33% off selected wearables during its ongoing Valentine's Day sale. Then again, the best (premium) deal may be the 23% discount on the OEM's current TicWatch Pro 3 Ultra (GPS) flagship. The event also includes the more affordable TicWatch GTH Pro and E3.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/TicWatch-Pro-3-Ultra-gets-a-new-discount-for-Mobvoi-s-Valentine-s-Day-2023-sale.694167.0.html

Bartek

Jerry

Crickets from Mobvoi regarding the OS3 update. Don't buy if expect any support and are satisfied with 2021 security update being the most current update. 

Dezzy

Avoid Mobvoi/TicWatch. They lie about updates. I have 2 of their watches and will never buy their watches again.

JEFFREY18

Last security update for these watches, their "flagship device" was in 2021. Tons of software bugs, when I told them about a problem with Bluetooth linking to a Bose earbuds and was told they do not guarantee that the watch can link to anything. Menus just don't exist that they have buttons for. Was told with the GPS version of the watch that I need to Link it to my phone for the GPS to work. These watches are not worth it by any means.

Spork

Quote from: Jerry on February 15, 2023, 12:27:25Crickets from Mobvoi regarding the OS3 update. Don't buy if expect any support and are satisfied with 2021 security update being the most current update. 

Asked for an update a while ago, crickets.

Also research these.  I would only get about 1/2 of my notifications form a pixel 7 and S22U.  Works perfectly with my gw5 pro.

I ended up returning my ticwatch because it failed and was a huge lack of support.  Good luck!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview