News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060: Desktop graphics card specifications leak online with 8 GB VRAM and AD107 GPU

Started by Redaktion, February 14, 2023, 18:11:33

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Specifications for the desktop version of the GeForce RTX 4060 have surfaced online. Reputedly, the desktop-class card will match its laptop equivalent in most areas, with 8 GB of GDDR6 VRAM, an AD107 GPU and a 115 W TGP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-4060-Desktop-graphics-card-specifications-leak-online-with-8-GB-VRAM-and-AD107-GPU.693555.0.html

996forever

A 107 die being used for a x60 tier product is absolutely shameless but guess what this thing will still fly off the shelves so we don't matter.

Offtopic but..

Does anyone play Rome 2 Total War on laptop here? I know this game is a decade old now but what kind of laptop do you need to run this at ultra 1080p getting at least 60+ fps on battery while not getting too load or hot?

Currently on a i7 1065g7 Surface Laptop 13.5" 16gb/256gb and on this machine gets very hot running it and thermal throttles to like 26fps on 1440x900 low detail. I know latest Xe graphic's aren't much better (like 40 fps, iirc) so can't go Intel integrated.

Curious to see how Radeon 680M performs but haven't been able to find any videos of it on youtube running the internal ingame forest benchmark. Could someone with a 6800U/6800HS/6900HS test?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview