News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Edge Plus 2023: Motorola's new top-end smartphone is coming to the US soon

Started by Redaktion, February 13, 2023, 18:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Motorola Moto X40 is the world's only smartphone with a 156Hz display driven by the new flagship Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 processor. However, it is only officially available in China - for now. It is thought to take on different names for both the US and European markets, both of which have surfaced in the same potential pre-launch leak.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Edge-Plus-2023-Motorola-s-new-top-end-smartphone-is-coming-to-the-US-soon.693525.0.html

Heather

First you all need to stop lying if it is coming out bring it already I have been waiting for over a year and frankly I am tired of waiting and it should not cost $899. It should cost $599. And nothing more yes it can do all that stuff but so can other phones it is a phone for crying out loud that you can play games on but nothing more it doesn't talk to me AI is intelligent yes but enough is enough we are going to let a phone run everything just get a grip on reality people we are doomed if we keep making technology we can not understand our selves AI is laughing at us if it could so stop with the front facing camera not needed computers are learning our faces and going to copy them can get in to our house accounts have access to everything and we are letting it a phone should just be a phone we didn't have all those gadgets when we were growing up and we turned out better than fine it is crazy what we are doing today.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview