News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Netflix expands password sharing monetization and requires monthly check-in from primary location

Started by Redaktion, February 12, 2023, 19:43:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Customers in four additional countries now have to pay an additional fee for sharing their Netflix account with someone outside their household. Unfortunately, one of Netflix' steps against password sharing could also affect frequent travelers and VPN users who don't even share their account.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Netflix-expands-password-sharing-monetization-and-requires-monthly-check-in-from-primary-location.693034.0.html

RipOffEurope

I keep my subscription until they enforce this in my country and then I'm out. If consumers don't cancel their subscriptions this will only incentivize Netflix to take even more away or charge even more!

Dannn

NikoB

Use torrents. =)

You need to pay for a movie, like any other product, only after checking the quality - and the quality check is watching it. So, if you don't like a movie, don't pay money for it. If you liked it (that is, you appreciated the merits of the team that created it), no one bothers you to transfer online the amount that you consider adequate for their work.

And then the entire film industry and show business will change beyond recognition - if no one wants to pay, then no one is interested in the production of new junk class crafts from specific teams.

If people want new high-quality work, from the creation of a previously liked team, they will pay with pleasure. And the account will be replenished, but just enough to create a new picture and pay for the services of real content creators, and not copyist trolls who inflate prices by orders of magnitude and therefore the actors receive millions, although they do NOT deserve it a priori.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview