News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra: Benchmarks reveals performance difference between Standard and Light modes

Started by Redaktion, February 10, 2023, 09:06:03

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung's new flagship phones, the Galaxy S23 series, debuted with new performance modes: Standard and Light. That feature appears to have been a masterstroke, with benchmark numbers indicating a slight drop in performance when in Light, accompanied by significant efficiency gains.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-Benchmarks-reveals-performance-difference-between-Standard-and-Light-modes.691602.0.html

Pankaj K

I am planning to purchase a smartphone with min.8GB RAM and 256 GB Storage + addl. Storage
via micro SD for another 256 GB / 512 GB. Can I opt for the Samsung S23 ?? 

Alanm

NO micro SD CARD SLOT!! on S23 series...or so l am told..am still awaiting my ultra preordered fro samsung spin on 4th Feb, promised 6 Feb and still no sign of it on 11 11 Feb.!!

Tim Morrison

G

They should bring back the Micro SD card slot!!!! They definitely have the space for it, why not do it? smh

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview