News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Motorola Edge smartphone with 144Hz OLED display gets colossal 50% discount

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2023, 22:41:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The 6.6-inch Android smartphone from the Lenovo-owned company has reached its lowest price to date on Amazon, which is where the 2022 Motorola Edge can now be ordered for half its original MSRP.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Motorola-Edge-smartphone-with-144Hz-OLED-display-gets-colossal-50-discount.691603.0.html

El Fosio

Edge doesn't have Expendable Storage (microSD card slot). This is the biggest drawback. Meanwhile mid-range models like Motorola 5g Stylus 2022 have Expendable Storage options.

Aegis

I used your link to go to the Amazon Motorola edge. And we do have a discrepancy. It says it's refresh rate is 90 HZ and it says it has a snap dragon processor.Im confused. Trying to get more info on the 90 hz cuz they weren't quite clear about that but they were very clear saying that it's a Snapdragon processor.

Enrico Frahn

Quote from: Aegis on February 11, 2023, 15:06:27I used your link to go to the Amazon Motorola edge. And we do have a discrepancy. It says it's refresh rate is 90 HZ and it says it has a snap dragon processor.Im confused. Trying to get more info on the 90 hz cuz they weren't quite clear about that but they were very clear saying that it's a Snapdragon processor.

Hi Aegis,
I've just checked the link and it works for me. It should lead you to the 2022 version of the Motorola Edge. You may have change the color or storage capacity, in which case Amazon takes you back to the 2020 model with 90Hz for some reason.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview