News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Beelink SER6 Pro Plus arrives with AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS APU and Radeon 680M iGPU

Started by Redaktion, February 07, 2023, 14:03:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Beelink has introduced the SER6 Pro Plus, arguably a less powerful alternative to the SER6 Pro. The SER6 Pro Plus makes do with the AMD Ryzen 7 7735HS, a 35 W APU and a Ryzen 7 6800HS refresh with the same CPU core arrangement and iGPU.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Beelink-SER6-Pro-Plus-arrives-with-AMD-Ryzen-7-7735HS-APU-and-Radeon-680M-iGPU.691359.0.html

Daniel Jorgensen

I've been unable to get in contact with BeeLink when enquiring them about how to buy their devices inside the EU. I've written to their emails weeks ago and haven't heard back.

This doesn't make me too confident in their after sales support .. If they don't even answer potential customers, I wouldn't rely on any support from them at all

Räuber Hotz

Quote from: Daniel Jorgensen on February 09, 2023, 08:31:55I've been unable to get in contact with BeeLink when enquiring them about how to buy their devices inside the EU. I've written to their emails weeks ago and haven't heard back.

This doesn't make me too confident in their after sales support .. If they don't even answer potential customers, I wouldn't rely on any support from them at all

While the following has not anything to do with you actual problem, it somehow confirms what you said at last:

There's a comment on the german test who said that the SER6 BIOS does not have an option for overclocking/undervolting (while the previous version SER5 had this) - and the Beelink support told him that they ain't gonna change it.

It seems they do not really care about Mini-PCs, and it's just another device amongst many others (hedphones etc.) for selling. I personally would avoid any Mini-PCs from such vendors, and rather recommend Mini-PCs from Minisforum or AsRock.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview