News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra: Premium laptop unveiled with high-end specs and an exorbitant price tag

Started by Redaktion, February 01, 2023, 19:01:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra is now official. Key specs include a Core i9-13900HK processor, GeForce RTX 4070 graphics card, 32 GB RAM, 1 TB storage and a 16-inch 3K 120 Hz 16:10 AMOLED screen. It is up for pre-order and will go on sale starting February 17.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-Book3-Ultra-Premium-laptop-unveiled-with-high-end-specs-and-an-exorbitant-price-tag.688395.0.html

Kouakuma

What is the TGP on that 4070? I'm assuming pretty low since the laptop only comes with a 100W charger. So maybe like 50W to 70W?

hedrox

Quite a dissapoitment that only the ultra version with i9 processor has 32gb of ram.. it should be a standard even for Pro version.

Would appreciate if samsung had their configurator like apple so you can pick what you need.

design 99

Again a design-criminal decision to place the touchpad as if that notebook would end up on the right side next to the enter key (so like without the number block), instead of to place the touchpad just in the middle below of the notebook.

Jcjsjf

100W charger? How is that possibly going to work with 4070, i9 and amoled screen? It sounds really bizzare.

S.Yu

Quote from: design 99 on February 01, 2023, 21:52:46Again a design-criminal decision to place the touchpad as if that notebook would end up on the right side next to the enter key (so like without the number block), instead of to place the touchpad just in the middle below of the notebook.

Matter of personal preference. Previously I'd prefer it centered to the space bar, but obviously they've gone too big to be put there.

S.Yu

...It doesn't say anywhere that the screen flips or supports S-Pen though, opportunity wasted, I was just about to say Samsung released something unique but not without S-Pen and some form of a hybrid form factor.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview