News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

NexDock Wireless: Nex Computer announces refreshed NexDock laptop dock with wireless connectivity

Started by Redaktion, January 30, 2023, 20:21:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Nex Computer introduced the NexDock Wireless, a new laptop dock that dispenses with the need to connect a smartphone via a wired connection. The NexDock Wireless will work with any smartphone that supports a desktop mode, such as the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S23 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/NexDock-Wireless-Nex-Computer-announces-refreshed-NexDock-laptop-dock-with-wireless-connectivity.688276.0.html

YUKI93

I always love the idea of lapdocks as you have a portable monitor with an integrated keyboard, mouse, USB hub, and battery power in a laptop body shell. However, I'm not keen on going wireless since a wireless connection always suffers from bandwidth lag, especially when using higher resolutions. While I applaud Nex's move of keeping the wired connection port, I think I'll save $50 and get the wired 360 version instead.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview