News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity OC 24GB drops below US$1,800 on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, January 28, 2023, 13:29:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Although the launch price of the reference design was US$1,599, finding the NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090 below US$1,800 is quite tricky, especially when talking about custom designs. In this case, the Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 Trinity OC 24GB is 13% off on Amazon, dropping from US$2,077.67 to US$1,799.67.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Zotac-Gaming-GeForce-RTX-4090-Trinity-OC-24GB-drops-below-US-1-800-on-Amazon.687498.0.html

kek

I cant believe I'm going to say this but,

Apple might end up eating the PC market in the future if OEMs like Nvidia keep pushing these bullshit prices on everyone.

At 1500$ for just a GPU, you might as well grab a console and a Mini PC and dont bother anymore with that nonsense.

Codrut Nistor

@kek, you have a point. However, there's also the choice of a fast PC with an integrated graphics card with GeForce Now subscription to play your games. As long as you have a steady and fast connection, I think this is the best solution.

GamerC

I did find one for exactly 1604$ that's with Tax and shipping.
The downside is I have to wait 2 months for it.
Still worth the wait for the price.
👍
Yes these things are still even at MSRP waaay the frick over priced.

RobertJasiek

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview