News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Electric Scooter 4 Pro in review: Does the top of the line scooter deliver what it promises?

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2023, 07:03:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

When looking for a high-quality scooter with road approval, you can hardly avoid Xiaomi at the moment. The manufacturer offers various models from different price categories. With the Electric Scooter 4 Pro, we test the top model from Xiaomi, which is supposed to excel with high performance and a long range.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Electric-Scooter-4-Pro-in-review-Does-the-top-of-the-line-scooter-deliver-what-it-promises.686451.0.html

rmcrys

Great review, extremely compete.

But please update the info about the
"Mi Electric Scooter Pro 2 with up to 45 km range (~28 mi), 20 km/h (~12 mph) top speed, 14.2 kg (~31 lb) weight and a price of around 580 Euros (~$632)"

The Pro 2 (I own one) rides up to 25 kmh (perhaps in Germany is limited but not on other countries) and costs on most countries now around 420€.

Real info from my Pro 2 (AMG edition):

- almost always on sport mode (25kmh with Max acceleration) with me around 70kg, max 10% climbing, the battery is ok for 30 km letting around 15-20% left

- if the battery is above 80% the acceleration is very high, then above approx 50% is very good and then under around 50% it lowers a lot but still on

- the charging is very slow, so the best thing is to let it charge over the night with the official charger

- sadly no clock on the display, you have to put it use one of your own or find a solution

- use the correct tire pressure

- very comfortable ride if the pavement is good, else it is very uncomfortable as on all without damping

Asanka

Hi
I have Mi e scooter pro 4 model. Now scooter QR code is missing. I can't connect with mobile application yet. I want fix this problem.please help me

Patonthenet

I am missing a battery security test.
The are many e-scooters where battery catches fire.
I find it very important how the batterypack is packed together.
Like welding connections and how the pack is connected to the frame of the e-scooter and electric connections.
Other then that it's a nice review.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview