News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo Yoga 13w Gen 2: Refreshed convertible laptop previewed with AMD Ryzen 7000 APUs

Started by Redaktion, January 27, 2023, 00:25:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has announced a refresh of the Yoga 13w Gen 2, a 13.3-inch convertible laptop that will be soon available with AMD Ryzen 7000 APUs. The Yoga 13w Gen 2 also has a 51 Wh battery, plenty of ports and a 16:10 aspect ratio, among other features.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-Yoga-13w-Gen-2-Refreshed-convertible-laptop-previewed-with-AMD-Ryzen-7000-APUs.686471.0.html

TechJunkie

Quote from: Russel on January 27, 2023, 03:07:10Well... Deceptive refresh with Zen3...

How is it deceptive? Is the product description on Lenovo's site claiming it a Zen 4 device? If you're trying to buy this or any other device, it's up to you to do the research into what you're buying...

Logoffon

Is it really hard for them to have this laptop's name consistent with the rest of the lineup (i.e. naming it Yoga 3 instead of awkwardly "higher" 13w)?

Russel

Quote from: TechJunkie on January 27, 2023, 10:54:01
Quote from: Russel on January 27, 2023, 03:07:10Well... Deceptive refresh with Zen3...

How is it deceptive? Is the product description on Lenovo's site claiming it a Zen 4 device? If you're trying to buy this or any other device, it's up to you to do the research into what you're buying...
It is going to be sold as 'the latest 7000 series' rather than zen 3 or zen 4.
It's even worse than how they used to say 'with i7' rather than specifying the code, because 7000 series has different architectures in it.
How many people do you expect to know enough to try research this considering that most laymen are limited to i7 > i5 'knowledge' with i9 being 'too much for me'?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview