News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell Inspiron 14 5420 with Intel Core i5-1235U and 8/512 GB now 21% off on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2023, 11:31:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Also available with a 12th gen Intel Core i7-1255U processor inside, the 14-inch Dell Inspiron 14 5420 gets a generous 21% discount on Amazon for the model that uses the less powerful Intel Core i5-1235U chip. Thanks to this deal, the US$799.99 list price is now down to a more affordable US$629.98.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-Inspiron-14-5420-with-Intel-Core-i5-1235U-and-8-512-GB-now-21-off-on-Amazon.684561.0.html

Pleh

I think its nuts that you cant get a headphone jack on the XPS line but you can find it on every other product they make. I crossed off the XPS on my recommends list, and likely cant recommend them to people anymore... Even apple slapped it back onto their laptops.....

Flaxoil

Amazon's laptop return policy is horrendous. You need to understand that if a laptop is sold on Amazon, the seller already has some urgent reason to think they need to prevent a return.

Codrut Nistor

Why do you say that, Flaxoil? I didn't have any problems with laptops, but I had to return an SSD a few years ago. It was a Sandisk purchased from Amazon, and all the interaction I had was with Sandisk's support people. If you buy a laptop from Amazon, warranty should be covered by the manufacturer, right? Or you were talking about Amazon's 30-day free returns policy?
Quote from: Pleh on January 24, 2023, 12:01:39I think its nuts that you cant get a headphone jack on the XPS line but you can find it on every other product they make. I crossed off the XPS on my recommends list, and likely cant recommend them to people anymore... Even apple slapped it back onto their laptops.....
A shame, I agree with you. Buuut... maybe it's not that bad, after all. Just get an USB DAC and you're set. Not the best solution, but a reasonable one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview