News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Gigabyte G7 KE in review: Affordable gaming laptop with a powerful RTX 3060

Started by Redaktion, January 24, 2023, 09:15:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With a Core i5-12500H CPU and a GeForce RTX 3060 laptop GPU, all current titles look smooth on the matte FHD screen (300 Hz). The CPU and GPU are accompanied by a fast PCIe-4 SSD (1 TB), 16 GB of RAM, and a Thunderbolt 4 port. A copy of the Windows operating system is not included.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Gigabyte-G7-KE-in-review-Affordable-gaming-laptop-with-a-powerful-RTX-3060.684520.0.html

Adrian Smith

Thanks for the review, I have been looking at one of these locally in Australia.
Strange thing, Gigabyte's online specs page only seems to list a 144Hz panel with no mention of sRGB coverage. Was the review unit possibly pre-production?

Dillon

Great review. I have one of these laptops for myself. I can agree with all points of the review however I only have the 144hz model and it came with windows installed.

The laptop is of acceptable quality for the price and all pros and cons were well described in the review. The fans are very loud under heavy load although is to be expected for a laptop. The CPU can tend to get quite toasty and battery and speaker performance leave a lot to be desired.
I am however experiencing no issues with the device.

Cheers from Australia.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview