News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Beelink SER6 Pro review: The AMD Radeon 680M is stunning on a mini PC

Started by Redaktion, January 22, 2023, 19:56:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

For about $650 USD complete with storage and 32 GB of RAM, the Beelink SER6 Pro offers some serious performance-per-dollar when compared to competing mini PCs. Its GPU in particular is one of the fastest amongst any integrated solution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Beelink-SER6-Pro-review-The-AMD-Radeon-680M-is-stunning-on-a-mini-PC.682325.0.html

cfb

That fabric top will be the problem with this, given the primary fan tries to breathe through it. It'll get packed with dust in very little time, and be very hard to clean.

Clive

Great article, I suggest using colours with stronger differences on all those graphs and graphic representations. It was difficult to differentiate between all the hues of pastel pinks/ lavenders

Cleariati

Beelink pays a lot of people to write reviews. The thing they have in common is lengthy blah blah about the CPU. The CPU's are excellent - it's the motherboards in these little computers that suck. Several models by Beelink are having serious issues with HDMI, USB, Sound Ports. You wont get any support from Beelink and they really don't seem to care if you like it or not. For them it's about selling as many devices as possible. Buyer Beware.

Hunter2020

I been playing with mini-ITX boards lately.  The most unreliable things are the USB ports at the back soldered to the motherboard.  It's a good thing my system as internal pins to connect the USB ports found on the PC case made by a different manufacturer.  I could never trust a mini-PC where the only USB ports available are the ones soldered to the system board!

Bill

Never trust Beelink, they change specs silently after the reviews are done and the product gained enough attention, same happened to my SER5 (5600H), in all the reviews it had a metal box, but when I purchased it came with a plastic box, god knows what else was changed which is not apparent, worse thing is they didn't mention the change anywhere when I purchased it, very deceptive marketing, Avoid!!!

Bill

Why none of these issues are mentione by ETA Prime and other reviewers, hope they are not paid to not to.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview