News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Beelink GTR5: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX mini-PC nets 25% discount with 32 GB of RAM and 500 GB SSD

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2023, 23:24:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Beelink GTR5 has dropped below US$600 with 32 GB of RAM and 500 GB of M.2 2280 storage. Also equipped with an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX APU, the Beelink GTR5 is a particularly potent mini-PC, particularly with a 25% discount.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Beelink-GTR5-AMD-Ryzen-9-5900HX-mini-PC-nets-25-discount-with-32-GB-of-RAM-and-500-GB-SSD.683427.0.html

Nasteban

I think the M2 Mac Mini is going to put some price pressure on these mini PCs. I have an M1 Mac Mini but also have computers with Windows, Linux, and Chrome OS. Mac OS is not my favorite, but the Mini itself has been great. It's fast and generates no perceptible heat or noise, and it was often available for $549 to $599 in my area. The Beelink has a clear advantage with ports and more memory, but I'm not sure how quiet it will be with a 45 watt TDP processor in a very small enclosure.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview