News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade Pro 17 with Intel Core i7-10875H and GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q now up to 31% off on Amazon

Started by Redaktion, January 20, 2023, 12:44:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Unveiled in 2020 as the first gaming laptop to feature a 300 Hz refresh rate option on a 17.3-inch display, the Razer Blade Pro 17 with Intel Core i7-10875H and GeForce RTX 2080 Super Max-Q is no longer a high-end gaming laptop. However, it remains a worthy desktop replacement thanks to the ongoing US$1,000 discount for the two display options available.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-Pro-17-with-Intel-Core-i7-10875H-and-GeForce-RTX-2080-Super-Max-Q-now-up-to-31-off-on-Amazon.683338.0.html

Jonojoneyjo

So many of these affiliate links.  It would be OK if it was something decent to buy but notebookreview knows full well that it would be ludicrous to buy a machine like this brand new in 2022.

It's got to the point where it's either spam or it's just pure disregard for the users of the site when I can guarantee the person who wrote the article wouldn't buy this laptop.

Mike Drips

I own one with a 3080 and 32GB of RAM. It has a flaw in its power supply connector. I bought it in May of 2022 and Razer is NOT honoring their warranty. I have corresponded with them since November and they just keep stalling and doing nothing. I am beyond finished with Razer and I advise against buying their products.

Codrut Nistor

Quote from: Mike Drips on January 21, 2023, 21:21:34I own one with a 3080 and 32GB of RAM. It has a flaw in its power supply connector. I bought it in May of 2022 and Razer is NOT honoring their warranty. I have corresponded with them since November and they just keep stalling and doing nothing. I am beyond finished with Razer and I advise against buying their products.
A friend of mine has been a huge Razer fan for over two decades and he had his share of warranty problems. However, he was always happy with the support he received from the company. I am sorry to hear that your experience is a negative one. It looks like receiving the adequate customer support sometimes involves luck, although it shouldn't.
Quote from: Jonojoneyjo on January 21, 2023, 13:36:31So many of these affiliate links.  It would be OK if it was something decent to buy but notebookreview knows full well that it would be ludicrous to buy a machine like this brand new in 2022.

It's got to the point where it's either spam or it's just pure disregard for the users of the site when I can guarantee the person who wrote the article wouldn't buy this laptop.
The person who wrote the article here. I would buy this laptop as a desktop replacement, in fact. I am sorry to hear that you think this is spam.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview