News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

From US$799.99: Samsung Galaxy S23 price leak arrives as part of alleged Verizon S23, S23+, and S23 Ultra internal spec sheet

Started by Redaktion, January 19, 2023, 11:10:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A supposed Samsung Galaxy S23 spec sheet from Verizon has been shared on social media, with details such as prices, pre-order date, launch date, and "key selling points" revealed. If genuine, the Galaxy S23 will have a starting price of US$799.99, while the prices for the Galaxy S23+ and Galaxy S23 Ultra also match those of the Galaxy S22 series.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/From-US-799-99-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-price-leak-arrives-as-part-of-alleged-Verizon-S23-S23-and-S23-Ultra-internal-spec-sheet.682909.0.html

Wolfebeast

Such a shame, Verizon will not carry the S23 Ultra with a terabyte of storage, sooo sad , & I WAS going to upgrade. I guess time to look for a new case for my Note 10+ , an additional 512gb memory card,  and keep rocking my Note 10 plus.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview