News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Divisive RTX 4070 Ti reportedly leads the GPU sales race on Mindfactory

Started by Redaktion, January 18, 2023, 18:28:47

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The GeForce RTX 4070 Ti is allegedly dominating the GPU sales at the German retail outlet Mindfactory during the ongoing week. Additionally, midrange boards like the RTX 3060, the RX 6700 XT, and the RX 6600 are also moving quite well. When it comes to sales of current-gen flagships, the RX 7900 XTX has so far stayed ahead of the pack this week.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Divisive-RTX-4070-Ti-reportedly-leads-the-GPU-sales-race-on-Mindfactory.682638.0.html

Alan

It's interesting how almost every tech outlet covering the card are super outraged, whereas for many people this card is currently the best choice. Yes, it's more expensive than I'd like, but it's very power efficient, quiet, faster than the equivalently priced previous gen (at least at prices in my location).

Journalists, in particular, get very caught up on the name. It's just marketing. Evaluate the product for what it is.

RobertJasiek

Moscato359

Quote from: RobertJasiek on January 19, 2023, 18:57:37
Quote from: Alan on January 19, 2023, 17:21:52Evaluate the product for what it is.

And its price in relation to earlier and competitors' products.

No, you compare it to other available products currently on the market at their current price
Not "earlier" products that are unavailable

RobertJasiek

I do compare it to earlier products and won't buy if overpriced compared to their initial MSRPs. Monopolists can try to blackmail us but they fail - see the underwhelming sales figures of 4080 and 4070TI.

Big T

Simple fact is too many people paid scalpers during the crypto years, now the manufacturers think they can just capitalise off the back of that.
Truth is, while people keep buying, they're probably right.
I'll stick with my 2070super for another year on lower settings and see what happens next cycle.
It everybody stuck with their gen for 12 more months then prices would come down .......... but they won't 🤷�♂️

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview