News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Wrinkle-free Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 to come with 108 MP main camera and to reach greater heights than the Galaxy Z Fold4

Started by Redaktion, January 14, 2023, 22:53:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New details about the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold5 have been shared by the same source that revealed the foldable will be heavier than its predecessor and come with an S Pen tray. This time around, apparently the Galaxy Z Fold5 will sport camera equipment headed by a 108 MP sensor, and it will have different dimensions to the Galaxy Z Fold4.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Wrinkle-free-Samsung-Galaxy-Z-Fold5-to-come-with-108-MP-main-camera-and-to-reach-greater-heights-than-the-Galaxy-Z-Fold4.681894.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Way to thick and heavy, another misstep from Samsung. Until they can make this 30% thinner and shave 50g off it, no interest at all. Oh then there's the egregious pricing.

WaitWhat

Leak is obviously wrong and you are really bad at your job for not fact checking before publishing your article.
1. clue: Dimensions of Fold5 are the same as Fold3. Samsung made the change and it has been well received so I doubt they'll simply go back the next gen.
2. clue: Resolution is exactly that of Fold3.
3. clue (most obvious): "Snapdragon 985" obviously doesn't fit because there is no Snapdragon 9 series and even if they wouldn't start with x85. If your leaker is as mindless as you he didn't even check his article for errors and probably meant "Snapdragon 895" which was supposed to be the successor to the SD 888 used by the Fold3

Conclusion: The leak is about a Fold4 prototype that didn't get released and that's fairly obvious with less than 5 minutes of research, that you clearly don't seem to have done! Journalism is dead. RIP

Piet

I want a fold 5, but I will only buy one when the camera is at least just as good as my S22 Ultra including 10x optical zoom. Hope Samsung will make that happen. It will be tough but it will be a killer for all competition if it works.

Marius70

Too heavy at 270g! I stopped purchasing Folds by number 3....please adjust the weight considerably, and will make it more enjoyable

Expresspotatoisdumb

Quote from: expresspotato on January 14, 2023, 23:53:00Still folds inward though... So you need 2 screens and a super thick phone.
folding outwards with a fragile plastic screen is what you prefer? Perhaps consumers like you deserve to be parted with your cash as soon as possible so you can stop voting with your wallets.

tricky-eye

anglokorean marketing trying to convince of the new dimensions of the opened fold5, using a different screen background of the one of the fold4 ... try again till then a new aspect screen ratio ... or 1:111...1

vrvly

Cameras are not exactly upgrade, but passable. It's like Vivo but with less cameras and hi res on tele end.
Unlike Vivo though, it won't save stills in hi res raw and I don't expect it to charge as fast too.
There are also next gen from others coming, I wouldn't hurry if I want the best and photography is important for me.
With right design it could have enough space for thicc sensors.
Simply said, this kind of folding design is bad, unlike huawei one.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview