News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs Galaxy S22 Ultra: Leaker lists four major improvements between generations

Started by Redaktion, January 12, 2023, 08:14:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra has received at least four notable improvements over its predecessor according to the well-known leaker Ice universe. The source has discussed four important aspects of the upcoming Galaxy S23 Ultra that may not have been as frequently reported about as much as the expected 200 MP main camera and slightly flatter display.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-vs-Galaxy-S22-Ultra-Leaker-lists-four-major-improvements-between-generations.680963.0.html

Pedro Medeiros

I had a problem with network and battery coverage, on the s22 ultra if this improves I'll change the Fold 4

S.Yu

Two steps back one step forward, tinny sound should be non-existent in large flagships since years ago, there's absolutely no excuse for that. As for "camera shake", I don't know if that means better OIS to begin with or more resistance to the common defect of focus hunting and OIS "wobbling" after a few falls even without any visible exterior damage. The latter would certainly be welcome.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview