News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Bluetti EB3A power station with 200W solar panel hands-on test: A small power cube

Started by Redaktion, January 10, 2023, 19:56:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

This small Bluetti power station packs a punch: Although it "only" holds 268 Wh, it can run devices up to 600W, is compatible with solar panels up to 200W, and can be carried everywhere with one hand. We compare the small power cube with the similarly sized Anker 521 power station to show what the small solar generator in combination with the Bluetti PV200 folding solar panel is able to do.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Bluetti-EB3A-power-station-with-200W-solar-panel-hands-on-test-A-small-power-cube.680376.0.html

LL

Thadpeters

I bought one of these several months ago.
One important use was the UPS feature since I needed to supply emergency power to a lift chair for a handicapped person.
However there is a major problem with my unit.
When plugged into AC the UPS constantly shuts any device attached to it on and off. Even a lamp. Every minute or so.
In addition anything plugged into the same circuit in the room goes haywire.
THE REAL PROBLEM IS THAT BLUETTI DOES NOT ANSWER THE PHONES FOR SUPPORT.
EVERY MESSAGES ENDS WITH "MAILBOX FULL GOODBYE"
I have tried every phone number for them I know of.
Beware of Bluetti unless they solve this. I have been trying for months to reach them.

Dan Pedersen

• Great design - but that is where the good news ends.  Sub-par quality control & non-existent customer service suggest you should keep on walking...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview