News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Worx Landroid Vision robotic lawn mower unveiled with HDR camera and neural network

Started by Redaktion, January 09, 2023, 11:44:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Worx Landroid Vision autonomous lawn mower was revealed at CES 2023. The gadget uses an HDR camera and neural network AI to navigate your garden rather than relying on mapping and a traditional boundary wire. The mower can operate quietly at night and avoid rain when needed.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Worx-Landroid-Vision-robotic-lawn-mower-unveiled-with-HDR-camera-and-neural-network.680177.0.html

Jim Kadel

As the owner of an earlier model of this manufacturer's Landroid, I presume that this latest "Vision" model still operates via 'random movement'.  If true, what would prevent it from crossing my driveway (to mow the left side of my lawn) at an angle that would take it into the street, rather than to the opposite side of my drive?

I know that this article is just for AD purposes. It would be nice, however, to have it answer some basic questions that an existing user would ask.   After all, these are people who would most likely purchase again.   

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview