News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Google rolls out January 2023 update to Pixel smartphones with improved fingerprint sensor recognition and Spatial Audio support

Started by Redaktion, January 08, 2023, 11:58:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lord Bobo

The Pixel 6 not getting facial recognition to make up for its abysmal fingerprint reader is a good reason not to buy Google products. They would rather package old technology with a new phone than support previously released flawed products. Knowing Google though, they'll cancel support for the Pixel line of phones next month anyway.

Lord of the Files

The previous comment was not only not helpful whatsoever, but also just a crappy, and useless personal opinion by someone who obviously does not own a Pixel phone, and probably never has. I mean at least Pixels don't blow up or catch fire, unlike previous models of Samsung phones. If you honestly read something like the atrocity that was posted above, and you take that crappy, biased, and unrealistic opinion that was based on what a person thought rather than real facts, evidence, and experience as being legit enough to form further opinions about a product's worth, value, or capabilities, than you are just as much an idiot as the author of the above ridiculous, irrelevant, and unrealistic opinion based on the inferior thinking of somebody too small minded to actually try the product prior to coming to an opinion of that product. I'm sure the author also makes plenty of other comments based on crap opinions formed without actual experience and thinks that whatever they think is solid and correct in their mind, and they probably believe that over facts and evidence, which not only makes that person an idiot, but also, since they obviously believe whatever bull that they think, it makes them stupid and unteachable, and it also shows that said person believes in some capacity that they are at least somewhat smarter or better or more intelligent than others. Conceit is always a disgusting waste of energy and is not even close to be equivalent to confidence or self-esteem. It's much more toxic to a person than even self-loathing, and leaves the person no room to learn or grow or mature mentally or emotionally. 

That being said, I own a Pixel and I previously owned an iPhone. Pixels are actually really awesome phones. I like mine more than I liked my iPhones that I used prior to buying my Pixel. Not only are they more affordable, but they also are still just as good as iPhone when it comes to quality. The cameras are one of Pixels best features, and they have options for shooting pics and videos that are even more advanced than that of iPhone 13 (with the exception of the Pro version. I have a 6a, so my phone's cameras take awesome photos and has night mode and takes pics that are crisp, clean, and more true to color than my last iPhone, which was a 12 and didn't have night mode and distorted people's skin tones, even after later of versions of iOS were introduced and used).  My only issue or complaint would be the fingerprint sensor sometimes reads my undesignated fingers as being a match but with the latest update to Android 13, it has seemed to no longer be an issue. (Thanks Google) It reads only my designated fingers now and only if my finger is pressed against the reader at the right angle, so my Pixel is now secure and only I am able to unlock my phone. Lastly, I wanted to mention the fact that Google Support does an amazing job and were always helpful, courteous, and patient with any questions I have had, and I highly doubt they will discontinue the Pixel Support Program. That would be the equivalent of Apple cancelling Apple Care. It's likely not happening any time real soon, and certainly not without some other program in place to assist users in using their Pixel phones (and I don't mean just support articles, like an actual program similar to Pixel Support and Apple Care that can assist with issues that can't be addressed through Support Articles). I could go on for days about how much I like and view the Pixel as a smart buy and an all around better value than iPhone or even other Android phones, but I've already typed a book so I invite everyone to feel free to thoroughly investigate the Pixel phone for yourself and form your own opinion that is informed, based on facts, and legitimately based on the reality of actual data, and leave all the crap opinions based on what a person may have read or otherwise adopted, with no real basis in reality, or anywhere else that exists outside and idiot's skull cap. And it's easy because you can go to a store that sells Pixels and test it out for yourself. You don't even have to purchase one to do it either.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview