News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra gets four new colors as retailer leaks tempting pre-order gift for early Galaxy S23 buyers

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2023, 21:02:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra will apparently be treated to four new colorways on top of the colors that have previously been leaked for the upcoming premium flagship smartphone. The Galaxy S23 Ultra is already expected to arrive in black, cream, green, and lavender. In addition, an Estonian retailer has revealed a decent registration gift for future Galaxy S23 device buyers.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-gets-four-new-colors-as-retailer-leaks-tempting-pre-order-gift-for-early-Galaxy-S23-buyers.679968.0.html

Kyt

I have the "exclusive red" S22Ultra and that looks more like salmon pink in real life. The render for the S22U red looks exactly like the pics for the S22U red. So I'm not holding out much hope that it's a true representation.

Kyt

Quote from: Kyt on January 08, 2023, 00:06:32I have the "exclusive red" S22Ultra and that looks more like salmon pink in real life. The render for the S22U red looks exactly like the pics for the S22U red. So I'm not holding out much hope that it's a true representation.

I meant render for the S23U looks exactly like the S22U did.

Beatriz SA

Yeah, I have the exclusive red S22 Ultra and it honestly reminds me of the Nintendo Switch red. Not what I was expecting, but I got case that covers just about all of it.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview