News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Federal regulations force Tesla to nix automatic window closure and app control options from its cars

Started by Redaktion, January 07, 2023, 19:10:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Tesla car owners would no longer be able to count on their windows closing automatically as they lock the vehicle and walk away from it, neither could they use the remote closure and Vent modes from the app. The culprit appears to be a new overzealous regulation change in Section 5 of the federal vehicle safety standard.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Federal-regulations-force-Tesla-to-nix-automatic-window-closure-and-app-control-options-from-its-cars.679960.0.html

Brendan

Call your local law makers and tell them that NHTSA has to go! This is the land of the free! #f***thespeedlimit

AlbertCamus

So, nhtsa is telling me that I can't have the Tesla that I paid for? They ignore lots of safety issues to allow the sale of trucks. Ever try to see around them? Are their headlights too high? No, ya gotta sell trucks.

Bennett

Has anyone actually had this feature and then lost it via software update? It doesn't seem so based on all the forums I read. It seems like it's just not available on new car deliveries.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview