News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel Core i5-13500HX outperforms the AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX on Geekbench

Started by Redaktion, January 06, 2023, 13:39:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel's recently announced Core i5-13500HX processor scored 1,711 points on Geekbench's single-core test and 11,319 on the multi-core test. Both figures are remarkably higher than that of the last-gen flagship Zen 3 chip, the AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, which, on average, scored 1,564 and 9,863 points on the benchmark.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-13500HX-outperforms-the-AMD-Ryzen-9-6900HX-on-Geekbench.679719.0.html

Intel biased

QuoteAMD's current-gen Zen 4-based laptops could narrow that gap a little, but Intel seems to be quite ahead of the pack, at least for now.
So sure that AMD's Zen 4 in laptops will just close the gap? And A LITTLE. Based on Geekbench scores of a CPU that can use 157W.

Looking at the other anti AMD post you did (can't call these big posts articles, they are NOT articles, they are fanboy opinions with misleading titles) I feel justified for rarely visiting this garbage of site.

JMO

Russel

Quote from: Intel biased on January 06, 2023, 13:57:34
QuoteAMD's current-gen Zen 4-based laptops could narrow that gap a little, but Intel seems to be quite ahead of the pack, at least for now.
So sure that AMD's Zen 4 in laptops will just close the gap? And A LITTLE. Based on Geekbench scores of a CPU that can use 157W.

Looking at the other anti AMD post you did (can't call these big posts articles, they are NOT articles, they are fanboy opinions with misleading titles) I feel justified for rarely visiting this garbage of site.

JMO

You mean intel sponsored? XD

NikoB

It is necessary, at the level of European laws and in the USA, to prohibit the consumption of laptops more than 50-60W in total. And spin guys manufacturers as best you can with such a restriction on consumption. And then these liars will no longer cheat with the wildest increase in TDP and monstrous 250W+ power supplies on laptops. And they will stop lying to the naive illiterate public about the fact that "Moore's law" is still alive. Here you will have a limit of 50-60W for all the hardware of the laptop, then tell tales about performance growth that will not happen, And no one will buy your overpriced rubbish without real performance growth. And then all laptops will become quiet. =)

Shame for the Author

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview