News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Rumored Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra price leak out of South Korea suggests the cheapest Galaxy S23 model could be US$899

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2023, 20:41:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A rumored Samsung Galaxy S23 series price leak has appeared, with the tipster involved claiming it comes from SKTelecom. If the prices listed for the Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+, and Galaxy S23 Ultra are genuine, then it would indicate an expected price hike is incoming for the 2023 flagship smartphones.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Rumored-Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Galaxy-S23-and-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-price-leak-out-of-South-Korea-suggests-the-cheapest-Galaxy-S23-model-could-be-US-899.679325.0.html

Mr Majestyk

Samsung sales are in free fall, massive plunge in profits so naturally Samsung would raise prices to dig themselves out their hole. S23/S23+ are joke updates like the S22/S22+. They deserve to get hammered.

Dave_3223

Samsung are out here shooting themselves in the foot, again and again. Google is selling a flagship-processor phone for $299 with better cameras.

A real shame Pixels aren't available more globally, because legit, even Apple are making better value phones than Samsung. I'd take a $699 iPhone 13 over a $1099 S23+ any day (S23 is not usable due to battery).

Joy

My birthday is on January 21😢I wish I have a new cellphone to replace my old one 😔So I can used on every day.. 😣

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview