News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Razer Blade 16 debuts with Intel Raptor Lake-HX Core i9-13950HX, 175 W RTX 4090, and world's first dual-native mode switching mini-LED display

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2023, 19:22:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Razer has announced a new Blade 16 series at CES 2023 powered by Intel Core i9-13950HX and a range of Nvidia RTX 40 series Laptop GPUs from the RTX 4060 to the RTX 4090. The Razer Blade 16 offers a QHD+ 240 Hz display but select SKUs also come with a dual-native mode switching UHD+ 120 Hz and FHD+ 240 Hz mini-LED panel.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Razer-Blade-16-debuts-with-Intel-Raptor-Lake-HX-Core-i9-13950HX-175-W-RTX-4090-and-world-s-first-dual-native-mode-switching-mini-LED-display.679311.0.html

Sky

Hello; I've heard some rumors, new brand razer blades will have membrane keyboard instead of previous opto-mechanical keyboard. Do you have any information like that ?

Best Regards;

RobertJasiek

They will not have a mechanical keyboard but I do not know by heart what type they will have instead.

Popelatius

Quote from: Sky on January 26, 2023, 17:48:29Hello; I've heard some rumors, new brand razer blades will have membrane keyboard instead of previous opto-mechanical keyboard. Do you have any information like that ?

Best Regards;

On the article about razor 18 they say it wont have a mechanical keyboard. Cant put a link here cuz guest. But try search for "razer blade 18"

I think i read somewhere its a chiclet keyboard but cant find it anymore

Popelatius

Actually, on the article here in notebookcheck called 

CES 2023 | Gargantuan Razer Blade 18 now official with an 18-inch QHD+ 240 Hz screen, Raptor Lake HX processors and an equally colossal price tag

They say its a membrane keyboard

S.Yu

The formula works...but the fragmentation is getting a little confusing, and the keyboard is disappointing because membranes just don't stand well to wear, if they're fine from the beginning they simply get too mushy a few years on, and these laptops at these prices do need to last a few years.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview