News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

HP Omen 17 gaming laptop refreshed with new Intel/Nvidia hardware, an optical mechanical keyboard and plenty of I/O

Started by Redaktion, January 05, 2023, 00:23:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

HP has refreshed its high-end Omen 17 gaming laptop with an Intel Core i9-13900HX, a 240 Hz QHD panel, DDR5 5,600 memory and an optical mechanical keyboard. Prices start at US$1,699 and HP will announce its availability later.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/HP-Omen-17-gaming-laptop-refreshed-with-new-Intel-Nvidia-hardware-an-optical-mechanical-keyboard-and-plenty-of-I-O.678990.0.html

Richard Flood

HP ruined the Omen 17 inch laptop by dumbing down the keyboard, removing the number pad
and changing the location of the actual enter key. I tried to return the one I ordered
last year and because I had added ram, they considered it custom and their policy precludes
returns on custom builds. 

Very very displeased with HP and will not reorder any HP product.

RobertJasiek

Quote from: Richard Flood on January 05, 2023, 15:58:23I tried to return the one I ordered last year and because I had added ram, they considered it custom and their policy precludes returns on custom builds.

Can you please tell us in which country and from which seller you ordered? I sure want to avoid that seller, too!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview