News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Super expensive MSI Titan GT77 HX arrives with a Core i9-13980HX, up to an RTX 4090 graphics, and a 4K Mini LED display

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2023, 20:08:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

MSI has announced the Titan GT77 HX at CES 2023. Measuring 397 x 330 x23 mm with a weight of 3.3 kg (7.2 lbs), the laptop is legitimately bulky. But this added size is justified, as the Titan GT77 HX will undoubtedly be in the run for the most powerful gaming notebook on the market with a Core i9-13980HX and up to an RTX 4090.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Super-expensive-MSI-Titan-GT77-HX-arrives-with-a-Core-i9-13980HX-up-to-an-RTX-4090-graphics-and-a-4K-Mini-LED-display.678974.0.html

NikoB

But Samsung claims that it has achieved mass production of microLED TV. Where are microLED monitors from it company and panels for laptops?

Such laptops are a priori nonsense. Because they are so heavy that it makes sense to carry them only around the house. But what's the point if you still can't comfortably play at an adequate noise level, if it's still so noisy that even playing with headphones is uncomfortable?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview