News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

The 2023 Asus TUF Gaming F15 and F17 arrive packing the Intel Core i9-13900H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40 Series graphics

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2023, 20:00:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The updated Asus TUF Gaming F15 and F17 laptops come with up to Intel Core i9-13900H and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 graphics, as well as a MUX Switch with NVIDIA Advanced Optimus support. Like their A-series siblings, they top at 32 GB memory (however, only DDR4-3200) and 2 TB PCIe 4.0 storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-2023-Asus-TUF-Gaming-F15-and-F17-arrive-packing-the-Intel-Core-i9-13900H-processor-and-NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX-40-Series-graphics.677560.0.html

Martin br

Why is DDR4 still used? The previous generation used DDR5!
And when will it be released?

anci

Quote from: Martin br on January 13, 2023, 19:17:35Why is DDR4 still used? The previous generation used DDR5!

Most likely to cut the costs without any major performance reduction.

DDR5 is obviously much more expensive right now than DDR4, but in addition to this I heard that it does not really make  such a notable difference in games and this is their "cheap, but fine for games" series, so the money for the DDR5 support was probably reallocated to something else which makes more difference.

farare

Quote from: anci on March 30, 2023, 18:23:09
Quote from: Martin br on January 13, 2023, 19:17:35Why is DDR4 still used? The previous generation used DDR5!

Most likely to cut the costs without any major performance reduction.

DDR5 is obviously much more expensive Dinosaur Game right now than DDR4, but in addition to this I heard that it does not really make  such a notable difference in games and this is their "cheap, but fine for games" series, so the money for the DDR5 support was probably reallocated to something else which makes more difference.
However, as the industry continues to evolve, it must address ethical concerns and prioritize the well-being of players to ensure that the world of free online gaming remains a positive and inclusive space for all.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview