News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Asus presents TUF Gaming A16 Advantage Edition all-AMD laptop with Zen 4 APUs, unannounced RDNA 3 mobile dGPU and USB4 connector

Started by Redaktion, January 04, 2023, 20:00:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The first all-AMD model from the Asus TUF Gaming lineup features a USB4 port - something that is currently offered only on a handful of premium models. There is also an unannounced RDNA 3 dGPU and Asus provides AMD's latest Zen 4 mobile APUs. Display options include 2560 x 16000 240 Hz and 1920 x 1200 165 Hz IPs screens.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Asus-presents-TUF-Gaming-A16-Advantage-Edition-all-AMD-laptop-with-Zen-4-APUs-unannounced-RDNA-3-mobile-dGPU-and-USB4-connector.677378.0.html

good_job

QuoteThere is a budget option as well, with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 165 Hz refresh rate, 7 ms respsonse time, 100% sRGB color gamut and Freesync Premium.

If this screen will be a good one (unlike the 144 Hz)  - it will become one of the best budget gaming laptop (one I will try to buy for my family 

Russel

Quote from: good_job on January 04, 2023, 20:39:45
QuoteThere is a budget option as well, with 1920 x 1200 resolution, 165 Hz refresh rate, 7 ms respsonse time, 100% sRGB color gamut and Freesync Premium.

If this screen will be a good one (unlike the 144 Hz)  - it will become one of the best budget gaming laptop (one I will try to buy for my family 
It probably wouldn't be a budget option.
But that light coloured one looks good in my eyes xD

Matty-Stack

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview