News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Acer Predator Helios 18: Colossal gaming laptop announced with a 250 Hz mini LED display, Intel Raptor Lake HX processors and GeForce RTX 4000 graphics cards

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2023, 22:17:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

NikoB

Most people, seeing the nasty halos around text on a black background, will immediately turn off (and already turn off) the stupid miniLED backlight zones. People want microLED WITHOUT the flickering of the damned AMOLED and with a matte anti-glare screen surface.

mak

nothing like jumping on the put-down wagon, I will be buying the predator hilois 18 I'm going to wait till the 19 1395 and 64gb 2x2 ssd & hdd don't give a s*** of whether is its 5 or 10 nm Amd big CPUs are a bit too unstable for me I don't care if the AMD is faster but id my butt the intel will purr like a kitten and  my budget is $10k I have a helios 19 and a g5 i7 both never miss a beat, I think the i9 1350 and the rtx4080 will do the job nicely for me

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview