News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Intel officially announces 65 W and 35 W Raptor Lake Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 CPUs for budget-focused gamers

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2023, 17:05:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Intel has officially unveiled the 65 and 35 W Raptor Lake desktop SKUs. The lineup includes the Core i9, Core i7, Core i5, and Core i3 processors with and without integrated GPUs. Among the announced chips, the Core i9-13900 is the most expensive at US$549, while the Core i3-13100F is the cheapest at US$109.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-officially-announces-65-W-and-35-W-Raptor-Lake-Core-i9-Core-i7-Core-i5-and-Core-i3-CPUs-for-budget-focused-gamers.678481.0.html

NikoB

At the same time, Intel raised prices for old Alder Lake by 10%, and at the moment it turns out to be an absurd situation - old processors are more expensive than new ones. But the stores ignored the official price change. Otherwise, the goods simply cannot be sold in the rapidly falling market...

NikoB

At the same time, Raptor Lake does not offer any new cores and they continue to be made according to the same wildly outdated 10nm process ++++++++. "7nm" from Intel will appear only with Meteor Lake. Apparently we will also not see full-fledged Display Port 2.0 at 80Gbps, as they are not in Zen4 either ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview