News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dell's Premier Collaboration Keyboard and Premier Rechargeable Mouse offer useful tools for business users and teleconferencers alike

Started by Redaktion, January 03, 2023, 16:33:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Dell's new Premier Keyboard and Premier Rechargeable Mouse are designed to help the modern businessperson with work. Whether it's good battery life, fast recharge times, or integrated Zoom controls, Dell's peripherals are poised to improve an office workflow.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dell-s-Premier-Collaboration-Keyboard-and-Premier-Rechargeable-Mouse-offer-useful-tools-for-business-users-and-teleconferencers-alike.678330.0.html

M.Ward

I Dropped my new Dell keyboard on the floor in school. It stopped working which surprised me as it was a low drop on the floor. Very disappointed with Dell and the keyboard. So I bought a mechanical keyboard and love using it.

S. Yo

I use Google meet everyday and do not know much about zoom, but is it so difficult to mute your mic that you need a special touch key on the keyboard to do it? Google meet has a keyboard shortcut for that, and I believe zoom is no different! Stop wasting rare metals for meaningless development!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview