News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Leaked Samsung Galaxy Book 3 Ultra, Galaxy Book 3 Pro, and Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 photos show off all-metal chassis, USB Type-C ports, and S Pen

Started by Redaktion, January 02, 2023, 15:39:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Samsung is expected to introduce a refreshed Galaxy Book 3 lineup alongside the Galaxy S23 series in early February. The first leaked images of the Galaxy Book 3 Ultra, Galaxy Book 3 Pro, and the Galaxy Book 3 Pro 360 indicate an all-metal chassis and USB Type-C connectivity. Specifications are not fully clear, but an upgrade to Intel Raptor Lake processors is likely in tow.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Leaked-Samsung-Galaxy-Book-3-Ultra-Galaxy-Book-3-Pro-and-Galaxy-Book-3-Pro-360-photos-show-off-all-metal-chassis-USB-Type-C-ports-and-S-Pen.677485.0.html

RobertJasiek

Gremlin

I don't believe anything about the specs. Like the year Galaxy Nook Pro was rumored to have a [gasp] high refresh rate OLED screen and a GPU. Same thing happened with the 2nd gen. The "Pro" on the names mean nothing, and we can expect the Pro lineup to be the main line (like the 2nd gen lmao) while the "Ultra" just has all the same things, but gatekeeps and storage and RAM above 1TB/16GB. With a 16:9 1080p 60hz screen, no GPU, no user upgradability, and a questionable price, it's guaranteed to be another disappointing year.

The Alder Lake i7-1260p carried last year's model, but that chip was in every ultrabook. Can't rely on the S-Pen forever. Another year where i pass on upgrading from my old Samsung Notebook 9 Pro. The last Samsung to have "Pro" in the name for an actual reason.

I'd love to be proven wrong, but the Flex, GB Pro 360, and the GB Pro 2 360 have made it clear Samsung only cares about catering to people who are already in their imaginary "ec0syStem". That smartphone style of marketing doesn't work with laptops.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview