News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Redmi 8 and POCO X2 additions bring Xiaomi's dreaded end-of-support product list to a total of 90 smartphones

Started by Redaktion, December 29, 2022, 22:12:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Xiaomi has added the Redmi 8 and POCO X2 (Redmi K30) to its ever-growing end-of-support (EOS) product list. In addition to those two popular smartphones, the most recent members of the dreaded list also include the Redmi 8A and the Redmi K30 5G. There are now 90 Mi and Redmi-branded smartphones that will no longer receive official software support.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Redmi-8-and-POCO-X2-additions-bring-Xiaomi-s-dreaded-end-of-support-product-list-to-a-total-of-90-smartphones.677415.0.html

Don

Appaling waste of perfectly fine devices...would never buy from them for exactly this reason no matter how cheap or feature filled they may be!

visuth

but people still can use these old phones? we can update the apps on the google playstore normally? most of the apps is support android 8 and upper for now

NikoB

Quote from: visuth on December 30, 2022, 03:56:45but people still can use these old phones?
I use. 5" с IPS 1920x1080 without fucked hole in screen with Snap 8 series and 4k@30fps video record with IR transmitter, audio socker, 802.11ac 2x2 and with alarm RGB LED indicator.

Explain to me why I should use modern garbage with a flickering AMOLED with a hole in the screen or no RGB LED notification light?

How much should I buy a smartphone without a headphone socket? Or without 4k@60fps with OIS + IPS screen?

And why should I buy a shovel that doesn't even fit into my jacket pockets and sticks out?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview