News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S22 FE and Galaxy Buds2 Live tipped to launch soon

Started by Redaktion, December 28, 2022, 09:03:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

The Samsung Galaxy S22 FE may be on the way after all. Following reports of a cancellation earlier in the year, word on the grapevine now seems to indicate that the Galaxy S21 FE's successor is on the way, along with the bean-style Galaxy Buds2 Live.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S22-FE-and-Galaxy-Buds2-Live-tipped-to-launch-soon.677149.0.html

Erik

S22FE, Exynos 2300... this end of year is sounding like the night of the living dead or even a Lovecraftian novel. That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Gemma

Interested in Buds2 Live because it's the only shape I can wear. Took Samsung long enough to implement making the earbuds make a sound when you look for them, something the Live are definitely missing (I lost one and can't find it anymore.
It baffles me how Samsung still has not provided their earphones with a gps tracker. My son, with his Apple devices, found his Airbuds were at his friend's house. Galaxy Buds still on IR!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview