News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra display could be dimmer than initially anticipated

Started by Redaktion, December 26, 2022, 16:57:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

A new leak says the Galaxy S23 Ultra's display's peak brightness maxes out at 1,750 nits. This is remarkably lower than the 2,300 nits figure stated earlier and the same as the Galaxy S22 Ultra. However, it will supposedly perform better under direct sunlight.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Samsung-Galaxy-S23-Ultra-display-could-be-dimmer-than-initially-anticipated.676933.0.html

Truther

How the actual f*** do you have enough time and money and space to put all that bs on it but not enough time and money and space to put in a goddam headphone jack... I'll pay an extra $1000 if you just put in a damn jack.... Idc how much it costs....

The Blitz

bcs its more profitable, it aint about not being able to. Not only they cost cut, they also sell more wireless headphones. I honestly dc much, im using akg headphones (really good imo) that came with my s10+ and that same headphone is also available with usb-c, so maybe its better this way. Charging and using wired headphone at the same time is a niche scenario imo.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview