News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Promising Sony Xperia 1 V price rumor may not be as appealing as it seems to be at first glance but new specs hearsay offers refutation relief

Started by Redaktion, December 25, 2022, 07:11:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

More Sony Xperia 1 V (and Xperia 5 V) rumors have emerged, this time in regard to potential pricing strategies along with the usual mix of specification expectations. It appears there is some belief that the Xperia 1 V price may buck the trend of ever-increasing Xperia 1 prices, but this may not be the good news that fans could be hoping for.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Promising-Sony-Xperia-1-V-price-rumor-may-not-be-as-appealing-as-it-seems-to-be-at-first-glance-but-new-specs-hearsay-offers-refutation-relief.676642.0.html

LOL

QuoteDespite not being one of the best-selling smartphone ranges on the market, there is always a lot of interest in the Sony Xperia line.

Just a handful of deluded and vocal Sony/Xperia fanboys. And maybe a group of headphone jack loyalists.

Lot of interest = mostly noise.

Anonyneko

I, for one, hope for that "1-inch" camera sensor that Sony developed. Then I'll most likely upgrade from my OG Xperia 1, as one of the deluded and vocal fanboys.

mixedfish

The Xperia 1 IV is an excellent phone. 1 V can be perfect if the Snapdragon chipsets is more tamed heat in the generation. Best phones on the market.

LoL'd

Quote from: LOL on December 25, 2022, 15:09:45
QuoteDespite not being one of the best-selling smartphone ranges on the market, there is always a lot of interest in the Sony Xperia line.

Just a handful of deluded and vocal Sony/Xperia fanboys. And maybe a group of headphone jack loyalists.

Lot of interest = mostly noise.

Just take into account that noise also includes yourself and all the good and bad comments.

Phone works as a phone, if you want an easy solution go for an Iphone.

Calvin8484994

I wish they'd release the 1 and 5 phones at the same time, or at least give the 5 the + version of the SoC so the phone isn't lagging behind every other phone in its launch window. I've wanted an Xperia 5 for a while, but have never jumped on one because I cant justify spending $1000 on a phone with 6-8 month old hardware when other brands have less expensive phones with newer chips.

Best features = high res audio, cameras, battery health lifespan... Waterproof

Sonys problem is

• Must pay full retail

• Minimal 3rd party cases

• Not compact since xz2c

XPERIA 5 release date (myself I'd wait, but willing to spend more for spring launch)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview