News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi 13 Ultra to launch with periscope camera that 'will shock everyone'

Started by Redaktion, December 21, 2022, 16:30:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

According to new reports, Xiaomi is planning to equip the Xiaomi 13 Ultra with a showstopping periscope camera. Possibly even outperforming the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra and Galaxy S23 Ultra in this regard, the Xiaomi 13 Ultra is also rumoured to contain up masses of LPDDR5X RAM and UFS 4.0 flash storage.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-13-Ultra-to-launch-with-periscope-camera-that-will-shock-everyone.676196.0.html

JamesV2

I want to be shocked. The S22 Ultra is using a low MP sensor for its periscope camera and it shows. I'm on the lookout for a phone that outcompetes the Ultra in zoom range and quality.

Vlad123322

It will probably feature a shockingly mediocre periscope lens. Some 20X, low contrast, soft, useless lens.

Yeright

Quote from: Vlad123322 on December 22, 2022, 11:27:57It will probably feature a shockingly mediocre periscope lens. Some 20X, low contrast, soft, useless lens.

Bro trust me when xiaomi says they will shock u they will they shocked the whole world with mi 10 ultra with very little leaks and sane with 12s ultra and the 12s ultra has a prototype which can use a whole leica lense at its own.. Never underestimate xiaomi

indy

The only way I'd be shocked is if the phone was $200-$400 cheaper than previous generation.

Cameras don't sell me on phones anymore. The differences are so miniscule now that only some nit-picking prosumer would care.

S.Yu

Quote from: indy on December 22, 2022, 15:39:56The only way I'd be shocked is if the phone was $200-$400 cheaper than previous generation.

Cameras don't sell me on phones anymore. The differences are so miniscule now that only some nit-picking prosumer would care.
lol, then they're not planning on selling to you.

S.Yu

Quote from: Vlad123322 on December 22, 2022, 11:27:57It will probably feature a shockingly mediocre periscope lens. Some 20X, low contrast, soft, useless lens.
Can't rule that out I guess, some of those are only good for shooting projection screens.
Then again, Gcam could make even those decent, as long as there's proper support...

Vrvly

It will only shock competition, I feel we lag in new tech for about 3 years.
Not to mention Chinese brands have sort of ban on global market.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview