News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Lenovo IdeaPad Pro 5i 14 and IdeaPad Pro 5i 16: Raptor Lake-H, RTX 4050, and FHD IR webcam with ToF sensor in the offing

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2022, 15:00:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Lenovo has refreshed its IdeaPad Pro offerings with the IdeaPad Pro 5i 14 and IdeaPad Pro 5i 16. These models now feature Intel Raptor Lake-H CPUs and discrete graphics options up to the Nvidia GeForce RTX 4050 Laptop GPU (16-inch variant). The new IdeaPad Pro 5i series comes with larger touchpads, FHD IR webcams with ToF sensors, and high-resolution 120 Hz display options.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Lenovo-IdeaPad-Pro-5i-14-and-IdeaPad-Pro-5i-16-Raptor-Lake-H-RTX-4050-and-FHD-IR-webcam-with-ToF-sensor-in-the-offing.675942.0.html

NikoB

Again, complete nonsense - on a sofa, when powered by power supply, right-handed people will not fall down with it, only left-handed people, of whom there are a minority on the planet. You need a usb-c power socket on the back of the laptop or an angled round compact power plug (like in the S340 and HP G8 4xx/85x) from the left or right edge. Well, you definitely need RJ45 for 2.5-5Gbps! Damn it, Lenovo, you called it Pro yourself?! The Pro must have a stable cable network from 2.5Gbps!

The 2.5k screen is complete stupidity (especially in the IdeaPad 5 Pro series, bleeding on a black background is the scourge of the entire 2021 series, so no one buys it - it is freely lying around in stores and no one needs it, especially with 16GB of soldered memory and a power plug sticking out on the left usb-c) - muddy 1080 and muddy 4K, because neither there. neither there, there is no match for video resolution or video/2. Need a 4k@120Hz screen, automatically switchable to 1920x1200@60Hz on battery power.

Memory strictly from 32GB. SSD from 1TB.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview