News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

PS5 Pro vs PS5 Slim 2023 release likelihood: Sony executive's comments spark speculation for former while tipster's PlayStation 5 hardware roadmap suggests latter

Started by Redaktion, December 20, 2022, 08:16:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

New PlayStation 5 Pro rumors have been set off thanks to recent comments made by Sony executive Hideaki Nishino. However, while many outlets have opined that 2023 could be the year that a PS5 Pro model is unleashed, others believe a more likely outcome is that a PS5 Slim console will be introduced in the second half of the year.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/PS5-Pro-vs-PS5-Slim-2023-release-likelihood-Sony-executive-s-comments-spark-speculation-for-former-while-tipster-s-PlayStation-5-hardware-roadmap-suggests-latter.675919.0.html

7SX

Quote from: mas.Udin on December 20, 2022, 08:43:57I hope the ps5 slim is less than 100w..
Ah yes, less power for even less performance. Go buy a PS3 and save yourself the waiting time.

GamePass4Eva

Stewie

PS5 pro? They don't even have a pro controller out yet. Over 3 years and still no back buttons or even a back button attachment? What a joke. Get your s*** together Sony!!

Bankai of RDN

I believe the Xbox one and PS4 were rushed to production and the one X ane PS4 pro were what both companies had truly envisioned for that generation. I don't think there will be a PS5 pro, but I may be wrong.

ShibuyaBoy

Ps5 pro, doubtful.. the PS5 has only been out for a couple years, there's no way they'd already be making an upgraded system. Maybe in the next 5-6 years, but definitely not this early. The new performance controller was just unveiled, so far, I'm not impressed with the design.

Alleycat708

Look at all the s*** box Haters don't be Mad no

pattrriot

Perfect I have PS5 but I am looking forward for PS5 pro we definitely need more power for Ray tracing,physix and lod improvement and ritch worlds which PS5 pro Will bring on table perfect ...who Wana more power have choice who not can stay with PS5 or slim version 👍

Theoneakta

A lot of haters

Ps always brings the best hardware and games so Xbox haters can pass on another blog. The pc gamers as well... Lol

I am always happy and positively shocked about the ps releases of consoles

cruddy_commentor13

Quote from: Theoneakta on December 27, 2022, 18:05:31A lot of haters

Ps always brings the best hardware and games so Xbox haters can pass on another blog. The pc gamers as well... Lol

I am always happy and positively shocked about the ps releases of consoles

You realize the Xbox is more powerful than the PlayStation right now. Might want to do some homework.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview