News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Dough announces imminent presale for 27-inch OLED gaming monitor with glossy finish and 240 Hz 1440p panel

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2022, 17:15:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Formerly known as Eve, Dough is readying a 27-inch gaming monitor with OLED panels from LG. However, instead of using the industry standard matte coating, Dough is adding a glossy finish that is usually featured on premium TV screens.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Dough-announces-imminent-presale-for-27-inch-OLED-gaming-monitor-with-glossy-finish-and-240-Hz-1440p-panel.674417.0.html

Rub

Dough, previously know as EVE. The company with the worst reputation in the Universe.

Years of delays in theirs tablets, problems with refund, and similar problem with theirs monitors. Now, a new change of name and new products...

Jon Smith

THIS IS A SCAM.  THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT EXIST!

Dough announced monitors back in January 2020 and took money for pre-orders of those monitors at that time.  Almost 3 years later, customers still haven't received the monitors.  Customers who requested refunds never got their money back - their money was stolen by Dough.

This is not the first time they did this.  Back in 2020, Dough (which was known as Eve at the time) stole money from customers of Eve V tablets, as reported by Notebookcheck in their article: "Missing Eve V refunds are reputed to exceed US 225,000"

AVOID THIS COMPANY.

Adm

Total scam. Preorderd 4k variant, aleays lied with deliveries. 1 year later now and i canceled my order, but no refund back. They promise refund in 21 days max. I am 2 months later and no refund

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview