News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

OPPO MariSilicon Y unveiled as a first-gen audio SoC backed to transcend current Bluetooth features and functions

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2022, 16:35:49

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

OPPO has revealed that its line of in-house chipsets has a new member as part of its ongoing Inno Day 2022 event. The MariSilicon Y is also its maker's first ever custom SoC for sound, designed with "industry-first" technology to achieve "ultra-high" transmission rates over Bluetooth. It is also rated to support lossless audio and integrates its own neural processing unit (NPU) for hundreds of billions of calculations per second.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/OPPO-MariSilicon-Y-unveiled-as-a-first-gen-audio-SoC-backed-to-transcend-current-Bluetooth-features-and-functions.674555.0.html

pleh

Yeah.... but i'll still probably go wired audio.... I own now like 10 pairs of TWS cause I thought they were cool at first, but almost never use any of them..... The tuning on almost all TWS products is just bad.... Theres just so many better headphones and IEMs that are wired and I'd rather just go with the ones I like best and attach a bluetooth dongle if I really needed to bother with bluetooth.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview