News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

This Baseus USB-C cable has a real-time watt readout and now we can never go back

Started by Redaktion, December 14, 2022, 07:28:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

Have you ever plugged in your USB-C charging cable and wondered how much juice it's actually pulling? You could always use a separate wattmeter, of course, but integrating a meter directly onto the cable itself is an even more convenient solution.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/This-Baseus-USB-C-cable-has-a-real-time-watt-readout-and-now-we-can-never-go-back.674432.0.html

ML

I went back. These cables are too stiff and I worry about the additional stress placed on the port.  I like the silicone wrapped cables made by Anker but unfortunately they are pricey and they don't support higher data rates.

indy

Next up: Data transfer rates, emojis based on what is being transferred, and eventually: the entire cable will be an OLED display where you can watch Netflix on a 5cm strip of flexible cable.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview