News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

North Edge ECG smartwatch with alleged blood pressure monitor available for US$39

Started by Redaktion, December 13, 2022, 20:01:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

North Edge is now selling its ECG smartwatch globally for US$39. Supposed health features of the wearable include the ability to measure your heart rate, blood pressure and blood oxygen level. Plus, you can connect the gadget to your smartphone to enable Bluetooth calling and remote camera controls.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/North-Edge-ECG-smartwatch-with-alleged-blood-pressure-monitor-available-for-US-39.674407.0.html

Moew

One of these cheap ones came up months ago.  It just gave fake readings all the time, as verified by a reddit sub.

Careful, you get what you pay for.

mobiguy

I bought a similar watch last month from AliExpress. Advertised as measuring blood pressure. Blood pressure was a random number generator between 117 and 125 and between 78 and 84. The last straw was laying the watch on my bathroom sink and getting 122/80. The seller would take no responsibility for selling a fraud, saying "blood pressure cannot be compared with medical equipment, please understand that just a reference range".

These are toys. Only a fool trusts their health to a $35 watch that does something the FDA won't even allow Samsung to do on their high end watches. I bought this one because I liked the look and thought it would be an OK smartwatch, but it isn't even that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview