News:

Willkommen im Notebookcheck.com Forum! Hier können sie über alle unsere Artikel und allgemein über Notebook relevante Dinge disuktieren. Viel Spass!

Main Menu

Xiaomi Redmi Pad review - Affordable Android tablet with 90 Hz and 4 speakers

Started by Redaktion, December 08, 2022, 04:49:14

Previous topic - Next topic

Redaktion

With the Redmi Pad, Xiaomi introduces its first Redmi series tablet. This suggests that the 10.6-inch device offers good features for an affordable price. While the Redmi Tab shines in our review with features such as the 90-Hz display, a sleek metal construction, and long battery life, we also discovered a few weaknesses.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Xiaomi-Redmi-Pad-review-Affordable-Android-tablet-with-90-Hz-and-4-speakers.673345.0.html

Mario Ray Mahardhika

Been owning this battery beast for about a week now. Very satisfied, there's no real competition in its price bracket. The 6/128 model here is only 224.25USD, way cheaper than 280USD in the US.

XIQ

Using 6/128 version for couple of months now, costed me about 185 euros which is bargain for this device for sure. I agree with everything written in this review, for a everyday use which mostly includes Youtube, Neflix, social media, some games occasionaly this device is fantastic. Premium built and design, very good screen, battery life is great, chip performance is fantastic for this kind of use, almost everything is perfect, only dissapointment for me is lack of headphone jack, but you can always use bluetooth one or 3.5mm to USB C adapter if you dont want to go wirelles. 9.5/10

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview